' Mother £1,348 for a 4-week period Mother £1,348 for a 4-week period - Make extra money part time

Mother £1,348 for a 4-week period
Mother £1,348 for a 4-week period

Brilliant Money-Making Ideas

Mother £1,348 for a 4-week period

In January 2008, I started part-time as I needed a job which was flexible as my son had just started full-time school. It was important to me that I was there to take him and pick him up from school while being flexible at weekends and school holidays. So I started and was a little sceptical to say the least. Within my first 2 weeks I had earned £211.14 and within my first full 4 weeks £454.19. This was what I had planned having joined to earn £100 per week. Then I thought if I put a few more catalogues out, I should be able to increase my income. Within 3 months I was earning £693.00. I was delighted. Over the past 18 months I have started to build a great team with some highly valued distributors. I intend continuing on this quest while learning and sticking to a proven system, which we all learn, as we continue to grow both in knowledge and in wealth in ourselves and as a team. My highest income to date is £1,348 for a 4-week period. This without a shadow of a doubt has been the best decision I could have made. It is fantastic and I absolutely love it. I have met some truly wonderful, magical, inspirational people, many of which have now become great friends. II have a great sponsor who has always been there for me to help and guide me every step of the way. I can see huge potential in this business and know my future is going to be bright and exciting. I can see that everything I ever wanted and everything I wanted to achieve and more can all be made a reality.
______________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
Mother £1,348 for a 4-week period Mother £1,348 for a 4-week period