' Learn How to Run a Part-time Business, Earn Extra Income and Make More Money Learn How to Run a Part-time Business, Earn Extra Income and Make More Money - Make extra money part time

Learn How to Run a Part-time Business, Earn Extra Income and Make More Money
Learn How to Run a Part-time Business, Earn Extra Income and Make More Money

Brilliant Money-Making Ideas

Learn How to Run a Part-time Business, Earn Extra Income and Make More Money

How many more times will you say you just don’t know what to do? What is it going to take before you really believe that you can? What are you waiting for? Everyday I get messages from amazing men and women that are full of dreams, ideas and passion. Messages that make me want to leap for joy and cheer them on. Yet by the time I reach the end of the messages I am choking back tears. I see the same excuse "I don’t know where to start." "I just don’t know what to do." "I don’t have the money or time." "I’m stuck in this job." Has it ever occurred to you that you can be rich? Lack is NOT normal! Living month-to-month and paycheck-to-paycheck is NOT God’s best for your life! You are NOT supposed to be in a job or career that makes you sick! How many more times will you allow someone to tell you that you are lucky to have a job and agree with them? What do you want your life to look like? Let me be clear – this message is for the part-time entrepreneur. The one that dreams of having their own business one day. The one that is sick and tired of trading time for dollars and having a cap on their income. If you have a strong desire to share a message of hope or even for additional income, this message is for you too! That’s how my business first started – I just wanted to inspire others through a non-profit for Single Parents. What has God put inside of you and when are you going to give up your excuses and let Him lead? As you read this message this day I want you to know that you are a prized possession. You are valuable and you are loved. You have a gift inside of you that the world needs to hear. When will you release it? What in the world are you waiting for? I hope that this will help you give up any fear that exists. I know the frustration of the part-time entrepreneur because I’ve been there. I don’t speak from what I think, I speak from what I know and where I’ve been. Each week I send messages of hope to others and ways to earn extra income through video marketing, coaching and classes that I teach online. Quite frankly, the "I don’t know where to start" statement is just an excuse. I don’t know what you’re afraid of yet I do know what you’re capable of. Everyone else around you may accept it yet I won’t. There are too many resources available for you to access and you can start a video channel on You Tube in less than 3 minutes. The world needs your gift and there is absolutely nothing you can’t do with God on your side! If you’re not certain where to start exercise a faith statement instead of a failure one. Simply say "God, I’m trusting You. I know You can do what men can’t do, and I’m committing my life into Your hands." This attitude of faith pleases God.
______________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
Learn How to Run a Part-time Business, Earn Extra Income and Make More Money Learn How to Run a Part-time Business, Earn Extra Income and Make More Money