' Need More/Extra Income? We Did! Need More/Extra Income? We Did! - Make extra money part time

Need More/Extra Income? We Did!
Need More/Extra Income? We Did!

Brilliant Money-Making Ideas

Need More/Extra Income? We Did!

I had a well paid job as a Research Scientist, had been in the same job for 8 years and felt safe, secure and happy. Overnight disaster! My company closed my department and 17 to 20 of my colleagues were made redundant. I quickly realised there was no such thing as a job for life. My stress levels went through the roof, as I worried about when the next round of redundancies might come and how I would be able to pay my mortgage were I to lose my job. Other biotechnology companies were shedding jobs as well. I felt as though I had lost control of my life after the redundancies. My good friend, Dennis, was a retired lorry driver/mechanic. Surviving on a meagre state pension was not easy. We joined on 9 September 2003 working part-time around my demanding work schedule and busy sporting timetable. Following a simple, proven system, working around our current commitments, we earned £475.03 in our 1st month. We were amazed and quickly realised that, if we increased our efforts, we could earn more money. So in our 2nd month, we doubled our activity and earned £951.09 part-time. It is hard to express in words how much this meant. I had regained my security knowing I could pay my mortgage and had control of my life again. We continued building out income until we passed my full-time income of £2,000 per month after only 9 months. I sacked my boss and went full-time after 2 years, as working in an environment with the constant threat of redundancy and uncertainty was too stressful. We now earn over £4,000+ per month and have absolute control of our lives. It is an equal business opportunity for everyone from all backgrounds and different levels of education, prepared to work for 2 to 5 years, part or full-time to achieve financial freedom and the lifestyle desired. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain. For more FREE information with no obligation, just contact us right now and we will show you how we can tailor this amazing opportunity to suit your individual circumstances and needs. We are with you every step of the way, using our proven system, with full support and training
______________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
Need More/Extra Income? We Did! Need More/Extra Income? We Did!